1 hr 5 mins
You can stuff the shells well in advance to be baked later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 -16 manicotti, cooked and set aside
- 1 1/2 cups favourite pasta sauce
- 2 -3 cups grated mozzarella cheese (or more or less)
- 1Set oven to TO 375.
- 2Butter a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 3Mix all the filling ingredients together, then cover and place in the fridge for 1 or more hours (up to 24 hours) to blend the flavors.
- 4Remove the filling from the fridge and stuff the cooked pasta shells (careful not to overstuff or they will open when baked).
- 5Place the shells side be side in the buttered baking dish.
- 6At this point the shells can be covered and refrigerated to be baked later.
- 7Drizzle about 1-1/2 cups (or a little more) of the pasta sauce evenly over the shells (do not cover the shells completely).
- 8Sprinkle with about 2-3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top (or use desired amount).
- 9Cover LOOSLEY with foil, and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- 11Let sit for about 5-7 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.0
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 303.4 mg
- Sodium 1516.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 54.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: