- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni, diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press pizza dough into 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust.
- Top with Mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepper and oregano.
- Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.