When you don't have allot of time, refrigerated pizza dough comes in handy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Press pizza dough into 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- 3Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust.
- 4Top with Mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepper and oregano.
- 5Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Lovers Pizza Squares
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 408.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust