Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When you don't have allot of time, refrigerated pizza dough comes in handy.
Make and share this Cheese Lovers Pizza Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Press pizza dough into 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes; remove from oven and spread Ricotta cheese over crust.
- Top with Mozzarella, pepperoni, tomatoes, pepper and oregano.
- Return to oven and bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley, cut into squares and serve.
So cool! and tasty..... Yummy yummy in the tummy!