1 hr 15 mins
Jane from Ohio's Note:
A very tasty recipe. I got this from Kraft foods You can make ahead and freeze.before cooking. Cover and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw over night and bake 1 hour 5 minutes or until heated through. Uncover the last 10 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shreded three-cheese blend (Kraft 2% milk)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided. (I used Prego)
- 16 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup of kraft grated parmesan cheese (I used fresh Parmesean Cheese)
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix first 5 ingredients.
- 3Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce onto bottom of 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Spread each noodle with 3 tablespoons of cheese mixture.
- 5roll up.
- 6Place seam side down, in dish.
- 7Top with remaining sauce and.
- 10bake 40 to 50 min or.
- 11until heated through, uncovering the last 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Lovers Pasta Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 623.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: