- 1 (40 g) package low-sodium onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat overn to 350F.
- Blend soup mix, eggs, ketchup and bread crumbs.
- Stir in ground beef and mex well; divide the beef in half.
- Take one portion of beef and divide equally between 8 large muffin tins.
- Place a cube of cheese into the centre of each portion.
- Take the remaining half of the beef and top the first half evenly making a "muffin"; pressing together to seal the edges well.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain all accumulated fat and serve.