Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a holiday favorite. My friend says you have to use Miracle Whip and make sure the cheddar is sharp. Serving size is estimated.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 3 -4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Stir all ingredients together (except walnuts) and make sure there are no cream cheese lumps.
- For a cheese log and roll in chopped walnuts.