Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I hadn't made this for years until to-day. It came from an old newspaper clipping and we both enjoyed it!
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Chill until slightly thickenend.
- Beat until thick.
- Combine cottage cheese, mayo and walnuts in another bowl and fold into whipped gelatin.
- Pour into mold and chill until set.
- Garnish with cherries if desired.