Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Extremely delicious!! The use of farmer cheese, not cottage cheese is what makes this special.
Make and share this Cheese Latkes (For Passover) recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the eggs and sugar for a few minutes until pa;e and somewhat increased in volume.
- Beat in the farmer cheese.
- Add the butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Slowly stir in enough matzo meal to make a batter that holds together.
- In a skillet, heat oil, and drop the batter by tablespoonfuls into the hot oil.
- Flatten the pancakes slightly with the back of a spoon, and fry for 3-4minutes on each side.
- Don't crowd the pan. Add more oil if needed.
- Drain the latkes on paper towels and serve sprinkled with cinnamon.
- Sour cream and/or jam is a great accompaniment.