Recipe by LizCl
Easy to make and delicious. Can be made ahead and reheated. Great dish for holidays.
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, creamed well
- 1⁄2 lb fine noodles, cooked
- 1⁄4 lb melted butter
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour melted butter over cooked noodles.
- Add creamed cream cheese. Add beaten egg yolks and add sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 1 1/4 hours in 2 quart greased casserole dish or until brown.