My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 7 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1Combine all ingredients of cheese filling and blend in food processor, refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour and salt, cut in butter until crumbly.
- 4Stir in yeast, eggs, and whipping cream.
- 5Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 2-3 minutes- place in a greased bowl, turn greased side up.
- 6Cover, refrigerate until firm- 6 hours or overnight.
- 7Heat oven to 375 degrees, roll out dough, on sugared or floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 8Cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- 9Spoon 1 tsp.
- 10of cheese filling in center of each square.
- 11Bring two opposite corners to center, pinch to seal.
- 12Wet fingertips with a little bit of water.
- 13Fold sealed tip to one side, pinch to seal.
- 14Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 15Bake 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Kolacky
Serving Size: 1 (2604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.2 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g