Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 295.73 ml water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 29.58 ml powdered milk
- 29.58 ml white sugar
- 7.39 ml salt
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 7.39 ml dried marjoram
- 7.39 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 14.79 ml active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the Basic or White Bread cycle, and press Start.
After seeing KC's photo and with her very helpful instructions, I had to make this. It was wonderful, even if I did omit the thyme because we don't like it and did as KC did using the dough cycle and baking it in the oven. I will be making this bread trying various herbs next time. KC, thanks for the help in making this great bread.
This made a fabulous, tall loaf of soft flavorful bread! The house smelled incredible! The herbs and cheese made such a wonderful combination of flavors. I used the dough cycle and then baked this in my oven at 350 degrees for a little less than 30 minutes. This would be so tasty as a pizza crust too!