Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the Basic or White Bread cycle, and press Start.
After seeing KC's photo and with her very helpful instructions, I had to make this. It was wonderful, even if I did omit the thyme because we don't like it and did as KC did using the dough cycle and baking it in the oven. I will be making this bread trying various herbs next time. KC, thanks for the help in making this great bread.
This made a fabulous, tall loaf of soft flavorful bread! The house smelled incredible! The herbs and cheese made such a wonderful combination of flavors. I used the dough cycle and then baked this in my oven at 350 degrees for a little less than 30 minutes. This would be so tasty as a pizza crust too!