Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fabulous when served with summery cocktails.
- 8 ounces small mushrooms
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 slice white bread
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3 tablespoons chives, chopped
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 400°F Twist and remove the stalks from the mushrooms. Place them, cap side up, on a small baking tray.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and, once it starts to froth, stir through the garlic and cook for 1 minute
- Blitz the slice of bread to fine crumbs and add to the pan. Cook, stirring for 2 mins, until lightly toasted.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool before stirring through the finely grated parmesan, chives and seasoning.
- Spoon into the mushroom caps, drizzle with a little olive oil and bake for 10 mins until slightly softened and the tops turn golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.