Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
Another Gooseberry Patch cookbook find. This seems so simple to make!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 11 ounces refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small skillet. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds or until golden. Remove from heat; stir in garlic powder.
- Unroll dough onto a lightly floured surface; brush with garlic mixture and sprinkle with chives or onion and cheese.
- Cut dough into 3 strips; roll each strip into a rope shape and braid the strips together.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 17 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.