Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Much like the biscuits at Red Lobster's
- 2 cups biscuit flour
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat overn to 450°F.
- Stir everything but the butter and garlic powder together.
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Spoon out 1-2 inch pieces of dough onto sheet.
- Cook on ungreased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.
My 8yr old grandson made these as a homeschool project and they came out fantastic. He used a mini muffin pan and baked them for 10 min at 450. They were nicely browned, uniform, light and fluffy. He only used 1/2 tsp of garlic powder due to his preference and they tasted great...I think 1 TBLSP would be overpowering. His family was impressed and he should get a very good grade.