Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 2 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese (2 ounces)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- Grease a cookie sheet; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and cheese; add milk. Stir to combine. Drop from a well-rounded tablespoone onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder; brush over hot biscuits. Serve warm Makes 10 to 12 biscuits.
Good and fast stand by, I doubled the garlic, used sharp cheddar and added a Tablespoon of minced chives, turned out pretty good. Thanks for sharing Konnie.
These were quick & easy and the men at my table liked them. I think they could use a little more flavor. Maybe I need to pump up the garlic or the cheese.