Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Wonderful creamy dish from Paula Deen! Sure to be a hit at any dinner.
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen shoestring French fries, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Spread half of fries to cover bottom of dish.
- In bowl, combine sour cream, chicken soup, cream cheese, dressing mix, broth and salt. Spread half over fries and top with half of cheese. Repeat layers again.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Uncover, sprinkle with bacon and cook 15 minutes.