- 6 beaten eggs
- 78.07 ml shredded gruyere or 78.07 ml swiss cheese
- 59.14 ml water
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml fresh ground pepper
- 29.58 ml margarine or 29.58 ml butter
- 354.88 ml thinly-sliced fresh mushrooms (4 oz.)
- 59.14 ml sliced green onion
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 14.79 ml snipped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs, cheese, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until liquid evaporates. Stir in green onions, parsley, and dill.
- Pour egg mixture over mushroom mixture. Cook uncovered over medium heat. As the egg mixture begins to set, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edge until egg mixture is almost set (surface will be moist). Remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand for 3 to 4 minutes or until top is set. Cut into wedges.