Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a good change-of-pace recipe for fries. I am guessing at the time for baking.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen french fries
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to the temperature required on the package of french fries (for baking in the oven).
- Place french fries In a baking pan or on a cookie sheet, as directed on package.
- Sprinkle the onion salt and paprika over the fries.
- Bake as package directs.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and shake the pan to distribute evenly.
This wasn't at all what I had in mind when I searched for "cheese fries", but, it was a nice seasoning combination. I cooked my fries under the broiler to make them a little more crisp, and served with ranch dressing for dipping. I'll probably use this again- thanks!