Recipe by looneytunesfan
I came up with this recipe after my daughter had cheese fries at a restaurant and couldn't stop talking about them. She loves that I can fix them so quickly at home. Plus, the frozen fry packets can be refrigerated and reheated.
- 1 (28 ounce) packagefrozen steak-style French fries
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the steak fries in a single layer in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 450° for 15-18 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder; heat through. Drizzle over fries; sprinkle with paprika.