Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just got this recipe on WW email, looks good and easy Was | 6 POINTS Now | 1.5 POINTS The reduced fat cheese gives all the taste at a fraction of the Points value. Try extra mature cheese or blue cheese for a change.
- low-fat cooking spray (one-second sprays or 5 sprays, enough to coat baking sheet)
- salt (to taste)
- 65 g wwfh mild low-fat cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Potatoes can be either red or white, peeled, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch thick strips.
- Arrange potatoes on prepared baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake until golden brown and fork-tender, about 40 minutes. Move potatoes so that they are close together on baking sheet; top with cheese. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes more.