Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
To be tried
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 -4 tablespoons oil
- In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- Dip zucchini in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
- In a medium skillet, fry in hot oil until golden brown and crisp, turning occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Enjoyed these zucchini slices. They had a nice crunch to them and were a pleasant change of pace for a side veggie. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup game.