Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
In the early 70's when everyone had a fondue pot, I did too. This is one of my recipes from then, they will still work with the modern day fondue pots. This one is delicious.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 8 slices American cheese, cubed
- minced garlic
- minced onions or onion powder
- seasoning salt
- pepperoni, rolled
- mushroom cap, sauted
- Melt butter in fondue pot; stir in flour.
- Add milk gradually; cook until thickened.
- Add soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until cheese is melted.
- Place pot on lowest heat.