Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was a complimentary recipe of the cooking show I watch. You can use the crepes recipe I posted and fill your crepes with this delicious fondue filling!
- 350 g emmenthaler cheese (or which ever you consider)
- 300 g ham, in small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- In a saucepan, add the wine and the cheese until the cheese melts.
- After the cheese has melted, add the ham (previously cut in small cubes) and mix well.
- Add the cornstarch (dissolved in a little bit of water).
- Fill your crepes.