Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is so yummy on a cold winter day, or anytime that you just need some comfort food.
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces emmenthaler cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 ounces beer
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix cheese with flour.
- Heat beer until steaming. Add garlic and dry mustard.
- Add cheese, one handful at a time, stir with a fork until melted. Continue adding handfuls of cheese, stirring to melt until all cheese has been added.
- Add worcestershire and pepper.
- Serve with bread cubes, vegetables, and Granny Smith apple cubes.