Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love anything cheesy.
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- 1 1⁄2 cups chablis
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 loaves French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Rub inside of saucepan with garlic. Add wine, and cook over medium heat until hot, but not boiling. Add lemon juice. Dredge cheese with flour. Gradually add cheese to saucepan, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir in pepper and nutmeg. Bring mixture almost to a boil, and pour into fondue pot. Serve with French bread cubes.