- 1⁄2 lb swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb gruyere cheese
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 clove garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with a clove of garlic.
- Pour 2 cups of dry white wine in the fondue pot.
- Heat until ALMOST boiling.
- Use 1/2 pound Swiss cheese and 1/2 pound guryere cheese, cubed.
- Put in a bag and toss with 1/3 cup flour.
- Add cheese by handfuls to the wine.
- Make sure all the cheese has melted before adding more.
- When all the cheese has been added and melted, pour in 1/3 cup sherry and mix.
- I serve with cut up egg bagels.
- It is very good.