Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An excellent choice for a fall or winter breakfast or snack.
Make and share this Cheese Filled Pumpkin Pecan Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, pecans, pumpkin-pie spice, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl mix eggs, pumpkin, sour cream and melted butter.
- Add to flour mixture. Stir until blended only.
- Fill greased muffin tins half full. Place cream cheese cube in the middle and top with more batter.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes in a 400º oven.