- 1 lb ground round
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese (or what ever cheese you like)
Directions See How It's Made
- grate or chop cheese. Dice onions.
- in a bowl, mix ground round, onion worcestershire, 1/2 tsp pepper and salt. Separate hamburgers into 4 equal sizes.
- flatten into patties and press 1/4 of cheese into middle.
- pull the sides of patties up over cheese to cover. Reform into patty, make sure cheese does not stick out.
- Sprinkle remaining pepper on patties.
- grill or cook in large skillet, medium heat until done.