Recipe by morgainegeiser
This is a quick and easy appetizer, but would also be good as a side dish.
Top Review by mersaydees
Really great appetizers! I used fingerlings, although in hindsight, the elongated shape is interesting but perhaps the rounder shape is prettier? I pressed the garlic as crushing it did not seem as mixable. Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #71.
- 8 small red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using the small side of a melon ball scoop, cut a ball out of the center of each potato half.
- Slice a very thin sliver off the bottom of each potato to keep them from rolling around in the pan. Place potatoes on baking sheet, skin-side down, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes are baking, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from oven and set the oven to broil. Fill the hole in each potato with yogurt mixture. Place potatoes under the broiler for a few minutes, until cheese is hot and begins to brown.