1/2 Photos of Cheese-Filled Little Potatoes
This is a quick and easy appetizer, but would also be good as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Using the small side of a melon ball scoop, cut a ball out of the center of each potato half.
- 3Slice a very thin sliver off the bottom of each potato to keep them from rolling around in the pan. Place potatoes on baking sheet, skin-side down, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 4Bake uncovered 30-35 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- 5While potatoes are baking, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- 6When potatoes are tender, remove from oven and set the oven to broil. Fill the hole in each potato with yogurt mixture. Place potatoes under the broiler for a few minutes, until cheese is hot and begins to brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Filled Little Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 128.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g