Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Meat loaf with an Italian twist!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg
- 3 ounces cheese, cut into 18 cubes
- pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Form mixture into 6 individual, oval-shaped loaves. Insert 3 cheese cubes into center of each loaf, reshaping if needed.
- Place loaves into ungreased 13X9 baking pan. Bake 30-45 min or until loaves are no longer pink.
- To serve, spoon heated pizza sauce over loaves.