1/1 Photo of Cheese Filled Hamburgers
This is my adaptation of a recipie that came from a barbeque book many years ago. I can't remember the book, but I make these for nearly every barbeque we have (and we have a lot)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 2 ounces of finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1Mix the top five ingredients together in one bowl.
- 2Mix the last two ingredients together in another bowl.
- 3Form them into four balls.
- 4Put a deep well into each of the four balls of meat, and place a ball of grated cheese and chopped onion into that well.
- 5Carefully cover the cheese and onion with the meat,.
- 6then carefully flatten the burgers, until they are about 1/2" thick.
- 7Then put them in the freezer for approximately 1 hour before you cook them (this ensures they do not fall apart when you cook them).
- 8Then cook them on the barbeque or in the frying pan.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Filled Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.8
- Calories from Fat 528
- Total Fat 58.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 809.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 42.3 g