Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great halloween appetizer
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup flour
- 6 ounces pimento stuffed olives
- Combine cheese and butter.
- Add salt, paprika, and flour and mix well.
- Measure approximately one ts of this mixture and form an "eyeball" around an olive.
- Turn the olive in the "eyeball" so that it is "staring" outward.
- Line up the eyeballs on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 400F oven for 15 minutes.