- 3 ounces cheese, of your choice, crumbled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 10 leaves endive
- 1 tablespoon pecan nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, balsamic vinegar, half the parsley and half the dried cranberries until well mixed.
- Divide the mixture between the endive leaves (about 1/2 tbs in each).
- Finish with a sprinkle of chopped pecans, and the remaining cranberries and parsley.
- Chill until ready to serve.