Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe works well with blue cheese such as Stilton or Roquefort, or a soft garlic and herb cheese, or a goat cheese.
- 3 ounces cheese, of your choice, crumbled
- 1⁄2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 10 leaves endive
- 1 tablespoon pecan nuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, balsamic vinegar, half the parsley and half the dried cranberries until well mixed.
- Divide the mixture between the endive leaves (about 1/2 tbs in each).
- Finish with a sprinkle of chopped pecans, and the remaining cranberries and parsley.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Nice blend of flavors! I used the Boursin garlic & herb cheese. Thanks for sharing!
I took these to a "finger-food" party and everyone raved about them. People wanted to know what was in them, and I was also asked for the recipe. I used a combination of crumbled feta cheese and crumbled seasoned goat cheese.