1/3 Photos of Cheese Enchilada Stack
This recipe is good and fast. Served with salad it makes a great filling meal on a busy night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray square 8x8 baking pan with pam (the garlic one is good).
- 3Line pan with layer of corn tortillas.
- 4Top with 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- 5Top with second layer of tortillas.
- 6Top with second layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- 7Top with final layer of tortillas.
- 8End with final layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
- 9Bake until bubbly (approximately 10-15 min.).
- 10You can use green sauce and 2 cups cubed chicken.
- 11Or black beans.
- 12Or ground beef seasoned with taco mix.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Enchilada Stack
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.8
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 1490.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 28.2 g