Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
What a delicious casserole!! Very simple to make and it's ready in just 20 minutes - so easy!!
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- cooking spray
- 1 cup taco sauce (such as Ortega)
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Arrange 3 tortillas in bottom of 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread half of cheese mixture over tortillas. Repeat procedure with 3 tortillas and remaining cheese mixture; top with remaining tortillas.
- Pour taco sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese. Bake at 375F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.