Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another German dish from my friend
Make and share this Cheese-Eggs with bacon and peppers recipe from Food.com.
- In a pan, medium heat, slightly fry the bacon.
- just before brown add the onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cut the peppers in fine strips and add to pan.
- Beat the eggs and add 3/4 of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs/cheese mix over the onion-bacon-pepper-mix.
- let sit and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and the chives.
I omitted the cheese simply to lower the fat content. The recipe is still delicious. The two eggs with all the peppers, bacon and onion make a very large tasty brunch Thanks Lali for a lovely Sunday Brunch