1/2 Photos of Cheese-Eggs with bacon and peppers
Another German dish from my friend
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a pan, medium heat, slightly fry the bacon.
- 2just before brown add the onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- 3Cut the peppers in fine strips and add to pan.
- 4Beat the eggs and add 3/4 of the cheese, salt and pepper.
- 5Pour eggs/cheese mix over the onion-bacon-pepper-mix.
- 6let sit and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and the chives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Eggs with bacon and peppers
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.1
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 441.0 mg
- Sodium 423.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 21.1 g