Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are good to put into soup.
Make and share this Cheese Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated (be sure to use fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- In a bowl, combine Bisquick, parmesan and oregano.
- Add milk and stir until a dough forms.
- With Bisquick-dusted hands, roll dough into 12 balls.
- Add the dumplings to soup; cover and simmer until dumplings are cooked through, about 10 minutes.