- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 200°C
- Mix cheddar and cottage cheese together in a large mixing bowl. Put in oil, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Then very slowly mix in the four. Mix until the dough can easily be molded.
- Divide the flour into pieces and shape into little marble size balls. Rolls these into the chopped walnuts. Place these onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake them for 18 – 20 minutes, or until you see that they are golden brown.
- Store after they have cooled in a container in the refrigerator.