From Grafton Village Cheese Company, Grafton, Vermont
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 2 slices of bread on a work surface; cover each with slices of cheddar cheese; top with remaining bread.
- 2Lightly press sandwiches together.
- 3Whisk the eggs and milk together until frothy; transfer mixture to a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 4In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat; dip each sandwich in the egg batter, letting the excess drip off, and place sandwich in the skillet.
- 5Fry sandwiches over med heat until golden brown on each side, turning only once.
- 6Slice sandwiches in half or in quarters, and serve with Vermont maple syrup for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Dream Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.7
- Calories from Fat 355
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 304.1 mg
- Sodium 755.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g