Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best cheese dip I've ever had! I got recipe from Weight Watchers. It's 24 points for the entire bowl, if you need points value. You could easily eat the whole bowl. It's that good! Servings are estimated.
- 1 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, cut up,room temp.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temp,room temp.
- 1 (1 ounce) can green chili, drain
- 1 can diced tomato, drain
- Microwave or use mixer to smooth cheeses Add chiles and tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- Can also be used to top baked potatoes.
I don't believe for a second that this could possibly be a weight watchers dip but it made a large amount of a fabulous dip that kept us all busy for quite some time. Definitely will make again since it took basically no time in the kitchen. Thanks for this one!
This is a really wonderful dip! I didn't think that it tasted low-fat at all. I didn't leave the cream cheese out long enough to get to room temperature, so it was a little lumpy, but that was my fault and didn't hurt the taste any. DH and kiddos loved it too!