Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Another cheese dip for the cookbooks! This one will not disappoint you! You can also add in hamburger, or sausage if you want.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce
- Mix first 4 ingredients together over medium high heat.
- When heated well, cut velveeta into 8 cubes and add into the mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Add picante sauce, and heat through before serving.