Recipe by cnpick05
I am always asked to bring this Cheese Dip (also known as Rotel) to parties. It's a hit everytime!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat with onion on medium heat (add salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste).
- Cut up cheese into small cubes and put into large crock pot.
- Add the Rotel and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Melt on low heat.
- Add meat mixture to cheese after cheese is melted.
- If you notice that the cheese starts to thicken you can add milk to it.