Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am always asked to bring this Cheese Dip (also known as Rotel) to parties. It's a hit everytime!
Make and share this Cheese Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Brown hamburger meat with onion on medium heat (add salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste).
- Cut up cheese into small cubes and put into large crock pot.
- Add the Rotel and Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Melt on low heat.
- Add meat mixture to cheese after cheese is melted.
- If you notice that the cheese starts to thicken you can add milk to it.