Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of those recipes that when someone ask for the recipe they are surprised how easy it is, and I get a lot of request for this one.
- Spray 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and egg yolk until smooth and creamy.
- Spread one can of rolls out press on bottom of pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over bottom rolls.
- Top cream cheese mixture with the second can of rolls, pinching"seams" closed.
- Brush with beaten egg white and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool until just warm.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Absolutely divine! I used fat free cream cheese, low fat cressent rolls and egg substitute for a great low fat version. Thanks for the recipe, the lemon juice adds a great kick. Creamy and delicious.
this was a great recipe. i actually used a different shape (i pinned the two opposing corners of a square together). the cheese filling stays nice and firm and i put blackberry jam on half and it was great! everyone loved them and i will make them again.
This is amazingly delicious and oh-so-easy to make. Even my SO who hates cream cheese loved this. I halved the recipe so as to avoid leftovers and it came out great. The sugar and egg white on top was the perfect touch!