Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great dessert of breakfast treat. A friend made this at work and hasn't stopped giving out the recipe yet.
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- cinnamon and sugar, to sprinkle on top
- Grease bottom of 13 X 9 glass baking dish with butter.
- Roll out 1 pkg crescent rolls along bottom of baking dish.
- Mix 2 pkgs cream cheese and 1 cup sugar until well blended.
- Spread mixture over layer of crescent rolls.
- Cover with second pkg of crescent rolls.
- Melt 1 stick butter and pour on top of danish.
- sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake@ 350 for 30 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Let sit about an hour for the cream cheese to set, before serving.
- I think it is best to make the day before and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes or so before serving to warm through.
This is sooo Yummy! Especially with some cherry pie filling. I have made this numerous times, and Everyone loves it!!! Thanks for the recipe!
This was veery good! A little too much butter, i think next time i will only use half of what the recipe ask for.. Thank you for sharing
I would give 4.5 it was great, all the ladies at my bible study loved them and then wanted the recipe when I told them how simple they are! Great simple and easy recipe. Oh I did use 3/4th a stick of butter instead of a whole stick based on other reviews. Other wise followed to a T. I loved that you make it ahead of time so I just popped it in the oven to warm up before I left. Its a keeper. I deal feel it had to much cream cheese in the middle but I am sure I am the only one who feels that way. Thanks!