Recipe by wwltmom
My husband came home from work with this recipe. He said that EVERYONE loved this! The man that brought in this recipe called his wife and had it faxed to the plant. All of the guys wanted the recipe.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk (save the whites)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put one package of rolls in oblong baking dish to cover bottom. Cream together cheese, vanilla, sugar and egg yolk. Spread over dough. Top with the second package of rolls. Brush top with egg whites.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let cool few minutes. Mix powder sugar and milk and spoon on top.