Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh it's so good
Make and share this Cheese Danish recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl.
- Unroll 1 can crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet, sealing perforations. Spread cream cheese filling on dough, leaving 1/4 inch edges. Top with jam.
- Unroll second can of dough and lay on top of first layer. Seal edges with edge of fork. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
5 stars for the unique, poetic instructions, lol..
I am giving this this 3 stars, because although I didnt care for this recipe, my DH said it was good. This recipe is super easy to make. Thanks for the recipe.