Recipe by Terry Davis
My favorite recipe for get togethers, uses flour tortillas as the shell. You can use different flavors of pudding for a variety of flavors.
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 flour tortillas, 6-7 inches diameter
- cooking spray, we use a pump you fill with olive oil
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, 4 serving size
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 ounce semisweet baking chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray on both sides.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon on both sides.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
- Stand rounded edges of each tortilla wedge in bottom of muffin cup by curling in sides.
- bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.
- Cool in pan.
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat on low until blended well, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in cream cheese on medium speed smooth.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Refridgerate 1 hour.
- Using pastry bag fill each cooked tortilla wedge with filling from refridgerator.
- Place chocolate in zip lock bag and heat on high in microwave until chocolate is melted, about 1 minute.
- Cut corner of the bag to make about 1/8 inch hole.
- Hold bag tightly at top, drizzle chocolate over danished.
- Refridgerate about 1 hour.